The BCRS is pleased to bring you Thyroid Imaging.
Are you a BCRS Member?
To receive your CME pricing discount login below:
- Welcome and Introductions – Dr. Sylvia Chang, BCRS Programs Chair and Dr. Emily Pang, Moderator
- TI-RADS: Why We Do It, How We Do It and What Are the Challenges? – Dr. Emily Pang
- Surgical Management of Thyroid Cancer – Dr. Eitan Prisman
- Cross-Sectional Imaging of Thyroid Malignancies – Dr. Farahna Sabiq
- Nuclear Medicine Contributions to The Diagnosis and Treatment of Thyroid Disease – Dr. Kathryn Darras
- Case Review: Thyroid Cases – Dr. Gavin Sugrue
- Q & A
Dr. Sylvia Chang
Dr. Emily Pang
Dr. Eitan Prisman
Dr. Farahna Sabiq
Dr. Kathryn Darras
Dr. Gavin Sugrue
The Division of Continuing Professional Development, University of British Columbia Faculty of Medicine (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Continuing Medical Education Accreditation Committee (CACME) to provide CPD credits for physicians. This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and approved by UBC CPD. You may claim a maximum of 2.5 hours (credits are automatically calculated). Each physician should claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity.
SAP ID: 00015512