Connecting with the BCRS means, connecting with the Medical Imaging System in British Columbia.
The BCRS is the professional organization for radiologists practicing in British Columbia. The BCRS also functions as the Section of Radiology. Combined, the BCRS directs, advocates and influences all aspects of medical imaging in British Columbia. This includes quality of patient care, maximizing patient outcomes, standards of practice and imaging protocols, system efficiency and effectiveness, to advancing imaging technologies and radiologist education, as well as developing, implementing and managing radiology’s fee for service budget.
Publicly, our stated objective is achieving equitable and timely access to medical imaging in British Columbia to optimize patient care and outcomes. Our message to the Government is that investment into the medical imaging system and medical imaging technology should be a top spending priority as it delivers high value and return on investment.
The objectives of the BCRS are well aligned to Canadian innovative medical imaging companies, who strive to enhance patient care. Becoming a Corporate Partner with the BCRS will better ensure we deliver on these commitments.
Partnering with the BCRS has it’s benefits
- Connection to Key Opinion Leaders
- Partner presence on BCRS Corporate Sponsors web page with links
- Acknowledgement as sponsor at BCRS General Meetings
- Collaborative social media posts on BCRS platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter)
- Logo recognition on communication regarding BCRS CME
- Acknowledgement as sponsor during live and live-online CME events
For more information about BCRS Strategic Corporate Partnerships, please contact
Amy Smith, Corporate Sponsorships