Eligible MOC CPD credits: Up to 5.0 Section 3 Self-Assessment Program hours (up to 15.0 credits upon submission)
The BCRS is pleased to bring you a virtual continuing professional development event on introducing DECT to your practice along with tips and practical applications to various body parts.
At the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- Assess the relevance of applying dual energy CT in their practice
- Plan how they might plan to introduce dual energy CT to their practice
- Interpolate the tips to their specific use of dual energy CT
Are you a BCRS Member?
To receive your CME pricing discount login below:
Moderated by Dr. Nancy Martin, BCRS Programs Chair and Dr. Savvas Nicolaou, the Program Faculty includes:
- Dr. Sarah Barrett, MB, BCh, BAO
- Dr. Jonathon A. Leipsic, MD, FRCPC, FSCCT
- Mr. Michael Milkovic, RTR, CTIC
- Dr. Nicolas Murray, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Hugue Ouellette, MD, FRCPC
- Dr. Axel Rohr, MD, PhD (PD Dr. med. habil. Germany)
The University of British Columbia Division of Continuing Professional Development (UBC CPD) is fully accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Continuing Medical Education (CACME) to provide study credits for continuing medical education for physicians. This activity is an Accredited Self-Assessment Program (Section 3) as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program (MOC) of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada, and has been approved by UBC CPD for up to 5 MOC Section 3 Self-Assessment hours (credits are automatically calculated). Each physician should claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity. SAP ID#: 00013737
IMPORTANT: Before you finish, please make sure to update your profile with your First and Last Name so that your Certificate will be generated correctly.