The BCRS is pleased to bring you a virtual continuing professional development event on Neuroimaging. This educational webinar will focus on CT angiography of the head and neck and will including a review of the newly implemented Multiphase CTA Hot Stroke Protocol as well as other updates on imaging for stroke, intervention and related neuroimaging including a clinical presentation on the neurologist’s perspective. A panel discussion will be included to address any questions at the end of the webinar.
Are you a BCRS Member?
To receive your CME pricing discount login below:
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarize Hot Stroke Protocol including when and why it should be used as well as potential pitfalls.
- Describe extra-cranial vasculature and some clinical conditions including carotid artery stenosis and non-atherosclerotic disease.
- Outline the fundamentals of CT perfusion including how it can be used to guide acute stroke management decisions.
- Discuss current clinical strategies and guidelines in diagnosing and managing acute ischemic stroke and how radiologists contribute to this process.
- Review other vascular pathologist on neuro CT angiography, diagnoses beyond acute ischemic stroke including case examples, and
- Describe pulsatile tinnitus including the cause and the associated diagnostic imaging algorithm.
This activity is a Section 3, Accredited Self‐Assessment Program as defined by the Maintenance of Certification Program (MOC) of the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada and has been approved by UBC CPD for up to 4.75 MOC Section 3 Self‐Assessment hours (credits are automatically calculated). Each physician should claim only those credits accrued through participation in the activity. SAP ID#: 00012779
IMPORTANT: Before you finish, please make sure to update your profile with your First and Last Name so that your Certificate will be generated correctly.