Canadian Association of Radiologists
- Emergency Radiology During COVID-19: Recommendations for Practice - Read more...
- Radiology Learners and COVID-19: Now and After - Read more...
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Use Guidance documents from Ontario Health and Quebec Ministry of Health and Social Services (French)
- Fair compensation for physicians in Newfoundland and Labrador that engage in the pandemic response. Read more…(canadianhealthcarenetwork.ca, April 7, 2020).
- Specialists of BC – Preserving Specialist Capacity – Letter to Ministry of Health, April 7, 2020
Recent updates, by Association (alphabetical)
BC Centre for Disease Control: COVID-19 Updates
Canadian Medical Association: COVID-19 Information
College of Physicians and Surgeons of BC:
Doctors of BC: COVID-19 Updates
- Update from the DTO on Reopening of Clinic Offices - Read more...
Ministry of Health Pulbic Health Office: Latest Update, May 15, 2020
Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada:
RSNA Fleischner Society Statement on Chest Imaging and COVID-19: Read more…